After the creation of your online store is complete, iSeller provides a feature where you can adjust the navigation menu so that customers who shop can easily see the pages available on your online store. Navigation menu settings can be changed in the header and footer section as an example image below.
To set the navigation menu, you can see on Sales Channels > Online Store. Then select Menu at the top of the page.
By default, there are already navigation menu settings that you can change and add according to the needs of your online store.
To add a navigation menu, you can click Add Menu on the top right of the page.
Then, fill in the name information to be selected in the theme editor. Handle is a unique code that will be filled in automatically.
Then you can set menu Items. Menu Items are navigation that can be used to open the pages that you specify. To add menu items, please click the Add New Item button.
Please fill in the name of the menu items in the Name column. This name of the menu items will then appear in your Online Store and can be clicked on by the Customer.
Then select Destination Page in the Link column. Destination page is the destination page when the customer clicks one of the Menu Options.
There are several destination pages to choose from, namely:
- Home: Opening the homepage / home on iSeller online store.
- Product: Opens a specific product page. After selecting a product, additional information will appear on the right so you can choose which products you want to associate. To add products, please read the Product Settings article.
- All Products: Opens a page that displays all products added to the iSeller product system.
- Collection: Open a specific collection page. After selecting a collection, additional information will appear on the right so you can choose which collection you want to associate. To add a collection, please read the collection settings.
- All Collections: Opens a page that displays all collections added to the collection settings.
- Product Type: Displays the product page with the product type you selected. After selecting a product type, additional information will appear on the right so you can choose which type of product you want to associate. To set the product type, please read the Product Settings article.
- All Product Types: Opens a page that displays all product types added to the product settings.
- Vendor: Displays the product page with the product vendor you selected. After selecting a vendor, additional information will appear on the right so you can choose which vendor you want to associate. To set up vendors, please read the Product Settings article.
- All Vendors: Opens a page that displays all of the product vendors added to the product settings.
- Page: Open the specific page you selected. After selecting the page, additional information will appear on the right to select what page you want to access. To add pages, please read the Page Settings article.
- Account: Open the default page in the iSeller online store. After selecting an account, you can choose to open the account details page, login page, orders page, register page, or Wish List page.
- Web Address: Opens a specific website page that you specify such as connecting Instagram, Facebook, and more.
- None: Turn off the menu link if the page you want to access is temporarily under repair.
If your online store has multi-language features, you can set the language in each menu. For more details, please read the Language Settings article.
Place Navigation Menu
To set the navigation menu placement in your online store, please open Sales Channel > Online Store. Select the Theme menu at the top of the page, then click the Change button to enter the theme editor.
Click the header or footer to open the settings as shown.
The navigation menu entered in the header will be the main menu that appears at the top of the page.
You can choose the navigation menu you want to display on the Menu information as marked in the image below.
Navigation menus that are inserted in the footer will appear at the bottom of the page.
To add a navigation menu, click the small plus sign next to the Items column. Then choose Menu Link.
Enter the name you want to appear as the title in the Heading information.
Then select the navigation menu that you want to be included in the Menu information.
Select Save Draft in the menu at the upper right corner to save the settings you selected. To apply changes to your online store, please select Publish.
Thus you have finished setting navigation menus on your online store. As you can see in the theme editor above, many widgets can be added to adjust the appearance of the home page of your online store. To learn about each widget, please read the Widget Settings article.