Reports iSeller consists of statements such as Sales Reports, Sales Reports Products, Inventory Reports, F&B Reports, Transaction Reports, Payment Report, Payout Reports, Profit & Loss Reports, Register Reports, Tax Reports, and User Reports.
To access to your store report page, please click on the report menu in the menu section, then you can select the types of reports you want to see as shown below.
For reports can also be seen from some of the report classifications that we have provided that you can see in the top left of your screen. Each type of report will have a different report classification as shown below (in this example is the type of Sales Report).
Report classification is a list of sub-reports related to reports in the menu. Examples of sales reports have a report classification like the image below.
In each report, the data that is referred to in the report is in the far left column. For example, the monthly sales report (see picture above) means that 1 row of data has data based on data per month, where you can review gross sales, net sales, and total sales each month.
Here are some features available on the Reports menu :
Grid / Chart View
Report views can be viewed by Grid or Chart. For Grid it has report views in tabular form while for Chart it has report views in graphical form. The difference can be seen in the image below.
To export your Store report, please click the Export button as shown.
After you click the Export button, you will see a menu containing report export options as follows.
You can choose the type of report you want to export. We provide several types of reports such as HTML, PDF, XML, EXCEL, TIFF, RTF, TEXT and you can also set the report display in the form of a portrait or landscape , then if you have selected the type and view of the report you want to export click Export Now as shown below.
You can also print a report by clicking the Print button in the upper-right corner of your screen as shown below.
After you click the Print button, you will see a new look in the form of printer settings and make sure the printer settings in the left position of your screen are correct. If it is appropriate, click the Print button to print in physical form as shown below.
If you want to filter your report, please click on the funnel logo located at the top left of the main part of the report page, then you will find various types of report filtering that we have provided.
There are a total of 9 filters you can do for your report:
- Fulfillment Status: Fulfillment status will filter reports based on the status that has been fulfilled, partially fulfilled, or not yet fulfilled. To learn more, read about orders on iSeller.
- Payment Status: Payment status will filter the report according to the choice whether the order has been paid for, refunded, or has not been paid for.
- Register: Filtering reports based on the name of the cash register used.
- User: Screening of reports based on cashier employees who serve.
- Customer Name: Filter reports based on the names of customers who are already registered as members of your store.
- Customer Country: Filtering reports based on customer countries that are already registered as members of your store.
- Customer City: Filtering reports based on customer cities that have registered as a member of your store.
- Customer Province: Filtering reports based on customer provinces that are already registered as members of your store.
- Status: Status of the report whether the status of the report is Completed or Reserved.
After you choose the filtering method, you will find the filtering menu as follows:
Please select the column to filter (in this example the Status), please fill in the Operators and Values sections with an explanation like the following:
- Operator: The way in which the status report will be filtered, in this example the Operator selected is Equal
- Value: The value of the status of the report that you want to filter, in this example the Value selected is Complete . This means that the Reports list will filter out all reports that have a Completed Status.
After everything is entered, please click Add Filter then the results of the Report Filtering will be as follows.
Addition of Dimensions and Metrics
Add Dimension will create a report by adding categories in the form of additional information. To add dimensions please click Add Dimensions as shown below.
After you click Add Dimensions, you will find various types of additional dimension that we have provided according to your needs.
Add Dimension has different options for each type of report (example image above is the Sales Report dimension).
You can also add a column that contains the sum / calculation of numbers in additional information by clicking Add Metric as shown below.
After you click Add Metric, you will find various types of additional metric that we have provided according to your needs.
Add Metric has different options for each type of report (example image above is the Sales Reports metric).