F&B reports are reports that will only appear in iSeller stores with the Food & Beverages (F&B) business type. In this report, you can review F&B data in your store, such as modifier sales, table usage, waiter performance , sales per outlet, and kitchen performance. To access the F&B report, please click the Reports menu then the F&B Reports sub-menu.
In the F&B report, you can change the appearance of the table based on the available classifications. You can access the report classification by clicking on the section that we marked in the image below.
Following are the classifications of the F&B report:
- Product Modifiers: Display modifier data that has been sold and the costs obtained from the sale of each modifier.
- Tables Usage: Displays the use of tables in your store.
- Server Performance: Shows the performance of the waiter such as how many customers have been served and how many orders have been served. This report classification will only appear when you install the POS for Service add-on.
- Kitchen Performance by Order: Shows kitchen performance how much time is needed to serve the order.
- Performance by Product: Shows kitchen performance how much time it takes to serve the product.
- Revenue Sharing: Shows the distribution of benefits obtained at each outlet.
- Payment Card History: Displays payment history using an NFC card. This report classification will only appear when you install the Allowance add-on.
Adding dimensions will detail the report based on additional information. The additional information referred to is the data category that becomes the reference and / or new information in the detailed report.
To add dimensions please click Add Dimension like in the picture and you will find various types of additional dimensions that we have provided.
The addition of dimensions to this F&B report has a different total amount for each classification.
- Product Tittle: Displays any product or menu that uses the modifier.
- SKU: Displays the SKU of the modifier.
- Vendor: Shows the vendor that provided by the modifier.
- Table: Displays additional information in the form of a table that is served by the waiter.
- Order Type: Shows additional information in the form of what type of order is served by the waiter.
Kitchen Performance by Order
- Product Name: Display additional information in the form of the name of the product or menu that has been served.
Kitchen Performance by Product
- Order Reference: Shows additional information in the form of order reference number on the product or menu served.
- Channel: Specifies the obtained benefits based on the POS / Online Store channel.
- Register: Specifies the obtained benefits based on the cashier.
- Users: Detail the benefits obtained by users in your store.
- Fulfillment Status: Profits are detailed again based on transactions that have been fulfilled and those that have not been met.
- Payment Status: Profits are detailed again based on payments that have been paid and that have not been paid.
- Status: Profits are detailed again based on transaction status.
You can also add a column containing the total calculation to the data by clicking Add Metric as shown below.
The number of metric additions to this F&B report also has a different total amount for each classification.
- Discounts: Discounts obtained from the modifier.
- Promotion: Promotion obtained from the modifier.
- Items Served: Total products that have been served by the waiter.
Kitchen Performance by Order and Performance by Product
- Quantity: The total number of orders or products already served by the kitchen.
- Refund Amount: Revenues are detailed based on the obtained refunds.
- Additional Costs: Revenues are detailed based on obtained additional costs.
- Taxes: Revenues are detailed based on the obtained tax.
- Discounts: Revenues are detailed based on obtained discounts.
- Promotion: Revenues are detailed based on the obtained promotions.
- Delivery: Revenues are detailed based on obtained shipping costs.
- Rounding: Revenues are detailed based on the obtained rounding costs obtained.