To edit a Tenant, enter the Tenant menu then click on the existing Tenant name to enter the Tenant settings page.
To add a new tenant, click the Add Tenant button on the top right, then you will be taken directly to the Tenant settings page.
In this panel you can fill in general information about tenants in your online shop.
- Photos: You can add photos of your tenant by clicking Upload
- Tenant Code: Code of tenant.
- Tenant Name: The name of the tenant
- Tenant Type: The type of your tenant, whether it's Sales Outlet / Pickup Point / Warehouse.
- Address: The address of the tenant.
- Apt, Suite, etc: Addition note to address information such as the name of the apartment or building along with what floor the tenant is on.
- Telephone: The tenant's active telephone number.
- Country: Tenant country information.
- Province: Tenant province information.
- City: Tenant city information.
- Postal Code: Tenant zip code information.
- Change Point Location : Here, you will find a GPS map where you can put the point where the tenant's location is located.
- Select Tax: You can choose which type of tax will be applied to this outlet. Please read the Tax Management (POS) article for more detailed tax settings.
- Receipt Name: You can also choose the receipt you want to use for the tenant. iSeller provides a feature where you can manage the text that appears on the receipt. To learn more, please read Receipt (POS) Settings.
Fill in this section with the contact person of the tenant.
Here is the data that needs to be filled in:
- Full Name: The name of the person in charge of the tenant.
- Email: Email of the person in charge of the tenant.
- Website: Site information (if owned) to contact the person responsible for the tenant.
- Facebook: Facebook account name information to contact the person.
- Twitter: Twitter account name information to contact the person.
This panel is useful for determining the operating hours of your tenants.
If your tenant has specific operating hours, please click the pencil logo to set the operating hours for your tenant.
- Day: List of days for the operation of your tenant.
- All Day: When this is enabled, Time Range will automatically be 24 hours. If it is disabled, then you can choose the operational time you want for your tenants.
- Time Range: In this option, you can specify the desired time span if your tenant operational hour is not all day long.
- Description : In this option, you can determine whether your tenant opens / closes on that day.
If your tenant has a certain date (or date period) where your tenant is not opened, then you can activate the Blackout Date feature.
After you activate this feature, the following settings will appear.
- Blackout Date: In this column, you can determine when your tenant is not opened.
- Reason: In this column, you can fill in the reason for your tenant not operating on the date that has been specified.
You can also add another blackout date (or date period) by clicking Add blackout date, then a new date period will appear as shown below.
In this panel, you can see a list of registers available in this tenant.
To learn more about Register Settings, please read the Register / Cashier Settings article.