Transaction history is a list of transactions that occurred at your store. To see the list of Transaction History, please follow the following steps:
In the initial display of your POS, please click the three-line icon in the upper-left corner of your POS.
On the menu options, please click Orders to display the transaction history.
The next display is a history of transactions that you have made.
In the upper right corner, you will see additional settings for transactions that you have already made.
When you click the three-point icon, you will find a new look like the following.
Following is an explanation of the available choices.
- Add Note: Make a special note for the order, this note will appear on the web admin as an internal note.
- Edit Note: Change the notes that already exist on the order. If the Edit Note cannot be pressed, it means that there is no record on the order.
- Print Receipt: Prints the shopping receipt for the order.
- Refund: Refunds for the order. To find out more about returns, please read Refunds.
- Fulfill: Completing or fulfilling a transaction that has not yet been completed. To learn more about fulfillment, please read Fulfillment. The Fulfill feature cannot be selected if the order is complete.
- Edit Order: You can add and / or reduce stock and / or products in the order. The Edit Order feature cannot be selected if the order is complete.
You can also add new users who have restrictions so they cannot use the Refund, Fulfill and Edit Order features. Read more at Add New User.
Looking for Specific Transactions
To find a specific transaction, please click on the search icon then enter the transaction number that you want to search.
To filter transactions, please click the Filter button.
Filter by Status
The first filtering method is to filter the status of the transaction.
Choices of filtering with status are divided into several options such as:
- All: Filtering transactions into all transactions.
- Void: Filtering transactions into all canceled transactions.
- Fulfill: Filtering transactions into all transactions that have been fulfilled.
- Partial Fulfill: Filtering transactions into all partially fulfilled transactions.
- Not Fulfill: Filtering transactions into all transactions that have not been fulfilled.
- Paid: Filtering transactions into all paid transactions.
- Partial Paid: Filtering transactions into all newly partial paid.
Filter by Period
The second filtering method is to filter the transaction according to the time period you set.
The following are some options for filtering according to the specified time period.
- Today: Filtering transactions that occur today.
- Last 7 days: Filtering out transactions that occurred in the last 7 days.
- Last 14 days: Filtering out transactions that occurred last 14 days.
- Last 30 days: Filtering out transactions that occurred in the last 30 days.
- Last 3 months: Filtering out transactions that have occurred in the last 3 months.
- Last 6 months: Filtering out transactions that occurred last 6 months.
The filtering period will continue to increase along with the transactions that have occurred. The above example is a shop that has only been running for 6 months, so the time period that can be filtered is only up to the last 6 months.