You can add the destination countries that you want your online shop to support for product delivery to the online shop by using your personal courier delivery arrangement.
You can add costs or change existing shipping costs in the Shipping Rates Details panel in the Manual Shipping Rates section as marked below.
To add a new courier, please click Add Rate, then add Logo, Courier Name, and Estimated Until as shown below.
Furthermore, you can determine the price based on the choice of distance type, distance, rate, and type of fee for customers to use your personal courier.
- Distance: In this option you can select the desired distance whether the distance range or distance is greater than.
- Rate: In this option you can specify the cost of private courier delivery based on the distance type that you have set.
- Type: In this option you can select the type of cost you want, whether flat or incremental.
If you wish to add private courier delivery based on distance, please click the Add More button.
You can also adjust the visibility of private courier shipments by distance under the following conditions. If either of the conditions is not met, the service will not appear to the user.
- Seen when shipping is within a certain distance from the place of delivery
For example in this option enter a distance of 7 km, then on the checkout page if the delivery distance to the destination reaches 7 km then your private courier delivery will appear, but if the delivery distance to the destination reaches more than 7 km then your personal courier delivery will not appears on the checkout page.
- It is seen when the weight of the goods meets certain conditions
For example in this option enter a weight range of 1 to 2 kg, then on the checkout page if the weight of the goods sent reaches the range of 1 to 2 kg then your personal courier delivery will appear, but if the weight of the goods sent reaches more than 2 kg then your personal courier delivery will not appear on the checkout page.