eInvoicing is a new feature of iSeller that aims to make it easier for you as a shop owner to easily receive online payments when traveling.
This feature has the ability to send a checkout (invoice) link from the POS application via email and SMS, where your customers can pay online anywhere.
Some examples of use cases and benefits that you can get from this feature are:
- Customers who want to make payment services with credit cards or other digital payments, which use case is very suitable if you have a type of business contractor, home renovation, or other services.
- Your customers who have already paid DP at the store and for subsequent payments want to use online payments such as credit cards, etc.
- You are a business owner on the go and need to charge your customers.
Activate Pay Online
This feature can be activated by you in the Online Store and POS in your store. For the Online Store, this feature will automatically activate if your store has previously activated the online store.
To activate this feature at POS, please follow the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the Settings menu, then the Payment sub-menu.
Step 2: Navigate to the Point of Sale panel, then activate Pay Online and click the Save button as shown below.
This Send Invoice allows customers to make payments through online checkout directly from the POS application. Customers will receive a checkout link via email and SMS (optional).
Orders that can be sent invoices are unpaid orders. Unpaid orders are orders that have a Partially Paid and Unpaid as appear in the payment status.
To send invoices to your customers, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Please select and open an order that stated Partially Paid on the payment status, then click the Send Invoice button as shown below.
Step 2: Then the Pay Online dialog box will appear as shown below.
- Customer Name: The name of the customer who made the transaction in the order.
- Outstanding Amount: The amount that the customer still has not paid.
- Email: An email that will be sent an invoice containing a payment link for the order. Please ensure the email address is correct.
- Phone: The payment link will be sent to the telephone number by SMS for the order. Please make sure the telephone number is correct.
- Payment Method: You can choose what payment method you want to activate for the payment link for the order.
- Send payment link via SMS: If activated, a payment link will be sent to the telephone number that you have entered in the Phone column. This option can only be activated if the phone number entered starts with +62.
Step 3: If you have finished making choices in the Pay Online dialog box, please click the Send Invoice button to send your payment link via email or SMS.
After customers make online payments, orders will be automatically marked as Paid in realtime.
If you want to send payment links more practically to WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, etc., you can read about the iSeller Pay Link article.