After you make a data transfer out, next is the shipment of goods.
If you do not enable automatic shipping, the status of the transfer will change to Pending and you must select Start Transfer to begin the process of shipping goods between outlets.
If you have already started a transfer, the status of the transfer will change to In Transfer Process and the stock of goods at the original outlet will decrease but not add to the stock at the receiving outlet.
There are 2 methods used to confirm receipt of goods:
- Mark As Complete
- Receive Items
Mark As Complete
This method automatically selects the inventory of incoming goods that must be processed before this shipping process can be completed.
- Accept All Remaining Items: All items sent will be accepted automatically and stock items will be immediately added at the receiving outlet.
- Cancel All Remaining Items: All items received are considered damaged and will be returned to the supplier. A new transfer out to the supplier will be made automatically for product return.
- Reject All Remaining Items: All items sent will be rejected on the grounds that the goods are damaged or cannot be sold and the supplier does not receive a refund service, so that the stock received will not be added at the receiving outlet.
This method will separate the items sent in more detail such as the goods have been accepted, canceled, or rejected.
On this page, you can approve the acceptance of all products by pressing the Mark All As Accepted button at the top right of the Product panel.
There are also several features to set the status of each product received whether you agree to add goods received into the warehouse / cancel receipt which means returning the goods to the supplier / refuse receipt of goods where the quantity of refusal will not be added to the warehouse of the destination warehouse that you has been specified it before.
Here are some of the features found in the Receive Items feature.
- Accepted: You can set how many items you agree to put in the destination warehouse.
- Canceled: You can set how many items you need to return to shipping (refund to the supplier) because it is deemed the product you cannot accept. Items that are canceled will be made 1 data transfer out to the supplier.
- Rejected: You can set how many items that you think are not suitable to be put into the warehouse, but the supplier does not receive a refund service. Products that are rejected will not count as stock in the iSeller system.
Here's an example of how some items are Accepted, Canceled, and Rejected.
The number of items that will be marked with several colors will appear. Green is the color information for the number of items are accepted, yellow is the color information for the number of items are canceled, and red is the color information for the number of items are rejected.