Previously in Listing Introduction, you are already familiar with the concept of listing and how to add as well as change listings.
In this article you will learn about how to add a listing to GrabFood (and its modifier if any) and set the availability presets on each listing.
Enter the listings page then select GrabFood in the Food Delivery category as shown below.
To change the GrabFood listing product, click on an existing product listing to enter the product listing settings page.
To add a new GrabFood listing product, click the Add Product button on the top right, then you will be immediately taken to the product listing settings page.
Each status in the listing can one or more of these status below.
- Chain Status: This image indicates the listing you created is already connected to the product.
- Store Status: This image indicates that your listing has been published.
- Yellow Triangle Status: This image indicates that there is incomplete information on your listing, or that your listing is wrong.
- Pencil Status: This image indicates that your listing has been modified but has not been published on the food delivery platform.
In this panel you can fill in general information about product listings in your restaurant.
- Listing Title : The name of the listing product that you wish to create.
- Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) : The SKU number of a listing product that you want to create.
- Product Listing Links : Information about product listing whether it has already linked to existing products. For more details about linking listings to products, you can read about it in the article Linking Listings to Products.
- Description : Information to describe your product listing. If this column is left blank, it will use information from products that are already connected.
- Price : The price of your listing. If this column is left blank, it will use the price of the connected product. Price Book settings will be applied automatically in this column.
- Image : Please select a file or drag an image file for your product listing.
- Show Price Per Outlet : In this column, you can see the product listing price for each of your restaurant outlets.
In this section, you can see some information about the listings that you have created.
- Platform : Information about the Food Delivery or Marketplaces platform for the listing.
- Status : The status of the listing. Draft means the listing has not been published at all, Publishing means that it is in the process of publication, and Published means that the listing has been successfully published.
- Last Modified : Information regarding when the listing was last modified.
- Last Published : Information regarding when the listing was published.
When inventory synchronization is enabled, stock availability at GrabFood will be automatically determined using the inventory of the linked product. Which means all your inventory information in all sales channels will always be updated.
However, in certain cases, you may want to make special arrangements for stock availability information for certain listings on GrabFood. You can change the information below.
- Select Outlet : In this column, please select an outlet for specific arrangements of stock availability information.
- Select Availability : In this column, please select Available or Out of Stock availability for specific arrangements of stock availability information.
In this section, you can specify product modifiers for the product listing you want to create if any.
When you have finished editing or adding GrabFood listing products, please Save to edit it as a draft later or Save and Publish to directly publish it to the GrabFood System.