iSeller provides additional features either in POS or in the Online Store to make it easier to use iSeller. For example, if you want to compare the existing stock taking in iSeller inventory and the actual stock in your warehouse, then you can install the Add-On Stock Control. There is also a POS feature where you can change prices in the cashier using the Price Overwrite feature. Even in online stores, we provide live chat integration using ZenDesk.
Each add-on has a varying price, there are add-ons that you can directly use at no charges and there are also add-ons that require additional subscription fees. Some add-ons can also be free features if you upgrade to an iSeller subscription package.
To access the Add-On, please click the Apps menu.
When you want to activate a certain add-on, you will see several statuses as below:
- Free: Free add-on without any fees that will be installed directly on your store either on the web admin/POS/online shop.
- Free Trial: Add-on that requires a fee to use. Before buying the add-on, iSeller gives you a trial period to see if the add-on you want to install is suitable or not.
- Price Tag: Add-on that requires a fee to use. Please click the price button and a confirmation will appear to activate the add-on. If you agree, there will be a new invoice on the account page. You can read the article Bill Settlement to pay off add-on fees.
- Upgrade: An add-on that costs money to use but can be free if you upgrade to a certain subscription package. After you click on the button, a confirmation will appear to change your subscription package. If you agree, there will be a new invoice on the account page. You can read the article Bill Settlement to pay off add-on fees.
- Installed: If you have enabled one of the add-ons then a logo like the following image will appear on the add-on you have enabled.
- Expired: If your use of the add-on has expired then a logo like the following image will appear on the add-on that you have previously activated.