Notifications are used to receive information on activities that occur in your store.
Notifications that we provide include, notifications when an order is made, notification of remaining stock, and a notification when an order is ready to be delivered (fulfillment).
Notifications will be sent to the email you chose in the settings. For notifications using push-notification please download the iSeller Admin App on Playstore.
To access the notification page, please click on the settings menu then the notifications sub-menu. Then click Add Notification to add the notifications you want to send.
You will see the notification settings display as follows.
In this option, you can choose the type of notification you want to receive.
The following types of notifications are available.
- All Notifications: All notifications will be sent to your Email, all notifications include orders made, remaining stock, and fulfillment notices.
- Order Notification: Sent when an order is made at the POS and / or Online Store.
- Low Stock Notification: Shipped when item inventory matches or smaller than the value that you installed on the Product Settings page.
- Fulfillment Notification: Sent when an order is fulfilled / ready to send.
If you choose the type of All Notifications or Order Notifications then you will find a trigger panel that allows you to specify when the notification will be sent to your email.
Trigger notifications are divided into 3 parts, namely:
- Real Time: Sent directly when the order has occurred. The email sent has product details and complete information about the order that was made.
- Every 1 hour: Sent every 1 hour. The e-mail sent has the total sales of each order but does not have the details of the products purchased on each product.
- Closing Register: Sent when closing the register is done. This notification is specific to POS.
This setting allows you to choose where notification emails will be sent. There are two types of notification methods, namely:
Notification to Email Address
If you choose this method, a notification will be sent to the e-mail you fill in the e-mail form.
Notification to User Account
If you choose this method, you can choose web admin users who will receive notification emails. To add users, please read Add New User.
You can specify sales information from the channel you want to receive.
There are 4 types of channels you can choose from:
- All: Shipped from all sales channels, including POS and Online Stores.
- POS: Sent when there is a sale (successful checkout) in the iSeller POS application.
- Online: Sent when there is a sale (successful checkout) at the iSeller Online Store.
Outlet information is needed when the channel you choose is all channels or POS. This setting is commonly used if you want to monitor sales of just one outlet.
After you have filled everything in, please click the Save button to activate the notifications you have set. Once saved, you can test sending email notifications by clicking on the bell button in the notification list.
This panel is used to change the notification model on Email or Mobile, as well as being able to reset the notification templates back to the way it was.
There are a total of 5 notification templates that are automatically sent to the registered email or user.
- Order Notification (Real Time): Shipped to customers directly when the order has occurred.
- Order Notification (Every ‘n' Hour): Shipped to customers every 1 hour.
- Order Notification (Register Closing): Sent to the customer when closing the register.
- Low Stock Notification: Sent to the customer when the item stock is equal or smaller than the value you have set.
- Fulfillment Notification: Sent to the customer when an order is fulfilled / ready to send.
You can also change the desired notification templates as CSHTML by clicking the pen icon as shown below.
After that you can change the Recipient's Email, Model Body (Email) as desired on both Email and Mobile.
You can also reset the notification templates back to the original rules by clicking Reset Template.