Through this report, you can review the tax data calculated at the time of the transaction. To access the tax report, please click the Reports menu then the Tax Reports sub-menu.
You can see all the tax return lists on the start page as shown below.
On the tax report list page, you can see several columns such as:
- Country: Grouping based on countries that have tax arrangements that have been added to the Tax Settings.
- Tax Name: The name of the tax added to the Tax Administration. If the cashier enters the tax manually, the name of the tax will be Manual Tax with the tax percentage entered.
- Rate (%): The percentage of tax value imposed.
- Total Refunded Tax: The total tax refunded ( refund ) to the customer during the transaction.
- Total Taxes: Total net tax without any total tax refundable.
Add dimension will detail the report based on additional information. The additional information referred to is the data category which becomes the new reference in the detailed report.
To add dimensions please click Add Dimension like in the picture and you will find various types of additional dimensions that we have provided.
There are a total of 5 added dimensions that you can add to your report:
- Day: Breaks down the report by adding data on the day the tax was imposed on transactions.
- Year: Breaks down the report by adding data for the year when the tax was imposed on the transaction.
- Month: Breaks down the report by adding data for the month the tax was imposed on transactions.
- Hour: Details reports by adding data on the hours at which the tax was imposed on transactions.
- State/ Province: Specifies the report by adding the province data where the tax is imposed on transactions.