In the inventory module, you can do an overview of the stock of goods that are still available in your store.
Access Inventory Page
To access the Inventory Page, please open the Catalog menu and the Inventory sub-menu . On the Inventory page , you will see a list of your own products along with the quantity of inventory and other information.
Inventory Page Title
On the Inventory Page Title, you will find several buttons such as Import, New Transfer and Save.
The Import button is used to retrieve inventory lists at once and not to enter them individually one by one. If you click the Import button, you can download the CSV template that we have provided by clicking the sample CSV template.
After you download and fill in the CSV template, please upload the file by clicking the Upload File button and then select the file that you have filled. To learn about importing inventory list using our CSV template, please read Import Inventory List.
When you choose New Transfer, you will be taken to the Transfer page where you can add stock from suppliers or send stock to your other outlets. To learn more about Transfers, please read the Transfer Introduction page.
Looking for Specific Product
To find a specific product, please write the name of the product you are looking for in the red box, then the iSeller system will automatically sorts the inventory list that has the name of the product.
Filter Inventory Lists
If you want to filter your inventory list, please click on the funnel icon located at the top left of the main section of the Collection page, then you will find various types of collection filters that we have provided.
There are a total of 7 types of filtering you can do to your collection list:
- Visibility: Visibility from the inventory list, whether the visibility of the collection is on the Online Store or Point of Sale.
- Sold out Strategy: This type of filtering is based on the strategy carried out when the product is sold out. Filtering values can be based on Stop selling (stop selling when the stock runs out) or Continue selling (keep selling when the stock runs out).
- Product Type: Filtering product inventory is based on the type of product.
- Vendor: Filtering product inventory is based on the vendor of the product.
- Stock State: Product inventory filtering is based on product stock state, which is whether Low Stock, Out of Stock , or Available.
- Unit in Stock: Filtering inventory products is based on the amount of available stock.
- Tags: Filtering inventory products is based on words that are associated with or associated with the product.
After you choose the filtering method, you will find the filtering form as follows:
After selecting the column to filter (in this example the Product Type), please fill in the operator and value fields with an explanation as follows:
- Operator: The way in which inventory products will be filtered, in this example the selected operator is is which means "equal to"
- Value : The value of the type of product you want to filter, in this example the chosen value is Accessories.
After all are entered, please click Add Filter then the results of product filtering will be as follows:
Saving Inventory Filtering Results
The results of the filtering that you have done can be saved for later use. Just click the My Filter button to save the filter results. If confused, please see the image below.
You simply enter the Name of the Inventory Filtering Results and press the Save button then your Inventory Filtering results will be saved.
You can access each of your Inventory Filtering results by clicking the Three Point icon located to the right of the My Filter button.
Main Parts of Inventory
In the title section of the Inventory List table, you can see some information such as Products, Soldout Strategy, Incoming, and Quantity.
- Product: List the Product Names you have.
- Soldout Strategy: Strategy taken when the product stock is sold out. Column values can be based on Stop selling (stop selling when the stock is sold out) or Continue selling (keep selling when the stock is sold out).
- Incoming: The number of products that are in the process of transferring in.
- Quantity: The quantity of available stock of the product.
Add / Set Product Stock
You can add or change available stock products. Please follow the steps below to find out how.
Step 1: Please click on the pen logo next to the product you want to change or add Stock.
Step 2: Please select Add or Set the stock of the product.
- Add: Add number of the units of the stock of products which are available.
- Set: Change product stock, replace existing stock.
Step 3: Please enter the nominal number of the product that you want to Add / Set.
- If you choose Add, the nominal number will be added to the existing stock's nominal number.
- If you choose Set, the nominal number will replace the existing stock nominal number.
In this example, we will Add the nominal number of 25 as additional quantity of the product.
Step 4: Click Save to apply the additional nominal number of the product. As a result, the total number of "Smile" River Island Men Ficci Jacket products will increase by 25 pcs.
Another example if you choose Set to 25 on the product you choose, then the quantity of your product will be 25 pcs.
Additional Features - Checklist
iSeller also provides an additional checklist feature in this module, when you check the available data, additional features will appear that can help you process data faster.
When you have done the checklist, additional functions will appear at the top.
- Set Alert At Stock: This feature will display a notification that your product stock will expire immediately at the time of POS checkout or online shop,
- Update Inventory: This feature will update the product inventory that you have checked. In this feature you can specify the amount of the product or add the amount of the product,
- Continue Selling When Sold Out: If this feature is activated then customers can still make transactions on the products that you have checked,
- Stop Selling When Sold Out: If this feature is activated then the customer cannot make a transaction on the product that you have checked.