iSeller provides an add-on for integration of transaction data, customer data and inventory stock from all business modules (sales, transfer, adjustment, and stock control) with Accurate cloud accounting software that is recorded in accounting for better organized bookkeeping.
By activating the Accurate add-on, you will get some of the benefits and integration features of this add-on.
- Manage Your Sales and Business Finances Simultaneously: All data starting from the product list, inventory and transactions that occur will be automatically synchronized with the Accurate bookkeeping system. No more needing to synchronize data manually.
- User Friendly: Very easy to use, with a user experience specifically designed to simplify the process of data synchronization and import-export.
- Synchronized Product and Transaction Data: All data starting from product lists, inventory and transactions that occur will be automatically synchronized with the Accurate bookkeeping system, so you no longer need to synchronize data manually.
- Get the Most Complete Income Statement: Easily monitor your business profits. Calculate the daily posted income and your company's operating expenses for an accurate income statement.
- Automatic Transaction Checking: No need to bother checking transactions that enter your account manually. The bank reconciliation process is fully automated and easy.
- Reduce the Risk of Errors: With a fully automated system, you can reduce errors caused by employee negligence in managing data.
Some of the main features of the integration between iSeller and Accurate:
- Outlet Mapping: You can choose which outlets you want to integrate with Accurate.
- Product Validation: Products that can be imported in Accurate are only products that have a SKU number at iSeller and do not have a duplicate SKU. You can view information on the number of products that do not have SKUs and products that have duplicate SKUs on the iSeller page.
- Automatic Transfer Synchronization: When there is a change in product inventory stock due to a move from outlet to outlet, everyone can be connected to Accurate. You can choose the option of synchronizing transfers automatically according to a predetermined schedule or synchronization automatically based on the shift register close.
- Automatic Order Synchronization: When an order is placed in your shop, you can synchronize sales when the shift register is closed or synchronize sales at a set hour.
- Posting Sales per Shift: At the close of each shift register, iSeller will post transaction data per shift to complete Accurate starting from Sales Invoice, Sales Return and Sales Receipt.
- Posting Customer Receivable Transactions: iSeller integration with Accurate also includes posting of accounts receivable transactions and customer data. Very complete even to shift data when customers make debt and repayment transactions.
- Posting iSeller Pay and Automatic MDR: This feature will be automatically posted during settlement, so there is no more complicated manual reconciliation. This add-on provides the flexibility to define a container MDR account and a settlement bank account. In addition, the MDR fees from iSeller Pay are also automatically calculated, so you no longer need to manually calculate MDR costs.
To integrate iSeller with Accurate and what features can be used from the integration of the iSeller add-on with Accurate, please read the article Accurate Integration Settings.