In the Jurnal Integration Settings article, you have learned how to integrate iSeller with Jurnal and the features that can be used from the iSeller add-on integration with Jurnal. This article will explain the effect of the enabled features and their impact on the Jurnal.
If you have previously created a warehouse in the Jurnal after you integrate, the products in your store will be mapped to that warehouse.
To see your warehouse in the Jurnal, please go to the Products menu then the Warehouse sub-menu.
Like the example for this article, products will be mapped to "Warehouse A", so products that have been successfully mapped will appear on the product list in "Warehouse A".
When there is a sale or a stock discrepancy occurs, you must synchronize the inventory.
For example, there was a sale of 1 product code AD01, here is an example of AD01 product stock in iSeller and AD01 product stock in the Jurnal.
When synchronizing the inventory, the result is that the inventory synchronization will appear between iSeller and the Jurnal. Then please choose one of the stocks you want between iSeller and the Jurnal as shown below.
Order synchronization is aimed at connecting orders in iSeller with orders in the Jurnal.
As an example for this article, there are product sales at iSeller, then order synchronization is carried out and the results will appear as shown below.
Auto COA posting
Every transaction in your shop will be recorded in a Jurnal using an account on the COA (Chart of Accounts). This is useful for keeping track of where your transactions go to each account.
- Cash: Any money received in cash will be posted to this account.
- Bank: Any money received in the form of digital payments will be posted to this account.
- Accounts Receivable: Any expenses owed by the customer will go to this account.
- Inventory: Any inventory costs will go into this account.
- Accounts Payable: Any amount of trade payable will be posted to this account.
- Bank Payable: Any amount of bank debt will be posted to this account.
- Capital: Any cost of capital will be posted to this account.
- Retained Profit/Loss: Any costs of profit/loss that are being held will be posted to this account.
- Current Month Profit/Loss: Any profit/loss expense for the current month will be posted to this account.
- Sales: Any sales amount will be posted to this account.
- Sales Discounts: Any nominal discount from sales will be posted to this account.
- Sales Returns: Any nominal returns from sales will be posted to this account.
- Salary Fee: Any nominal salary fee will be posted to this account.
- Electricity Costs: Any nominal electricity costs will be posted to this account.
- Water Fee: Any nominal water charge will be posted to this account.
- Advertising Costs: Any advertising costs will be posted to this account.