In the Jurnal article, you have learned an outline of the features, uses and benefits that can be obtained by activating the Jurnal add-on. This article will explain further how to integrate iSeller with Jurnals and the features that can be used from the integration of the Jurnal add-on with iSeller.
Connect your iSeller Store to the Jurnal
Step 1: Please click the Apps menu, then select the Jurnal add-on as shown below.
Step 2: After you activate the Jurnal, the Jurnal sub-menu will appear on the Apps menu.
Then press the Authenticate button to continue the integration process.
Step 3: Then you will be directed to the Jurnal login page as shown below.
Please enter your Email Address and Password in the fields provided to log in to your Jurnal store.
Note: If you don't have a Jurnal account, please register for a Jurnal account here.
Step 4: Then you will be directed to a page in the form of several approvals from the Jurnal and please select the company you want to integrate in the column provided as shown below.
Then click the Allow button to continue integration into the Jurnal.
Enabling Per Outlet Integration
You can select which outlet you want to activate or deactivate in the Active Outlet panel.
It should be noted that iSeller provides integration for the first outlet for free. If you activate the integration of more than one outlet, there will be an additional fee for the second outlet and thereafter.
For more information about pricing, please visit the iSeller and Jurnal Integration page.
After you activate the outlet, you are required to map your account first and a notification will appear for you to map your account as shown below.
In this panel you can map sales accounts and payment accounts according to what you want.
We have defaulted several payment and sales accounts to make it easier for you to map.
- Warehouse Mapping: In this column you are required to select the warehouse that you have created in the Jurnal. To manage a warehouse list in your store such as creating a warehouse, changing warehouses, and deleting warehouses, please click here.
- Payment Account: In this column you can map your payment account to your liking.
- Sales Account: In this column you can map sales accounts to your liking.
In the preparation of the COA, it is usually grouped based on the characteristics they have. For example, grouped into assets, liabilities, capital, sales, purchases, and expenses. Here's an example of a COA and its groups:
- Property: Cash, Banks, Receivables, Supplies.
- Liabilities: Accounts Payable, Bank Payable.
- Capital: Capital, Retained Profit/Loss, Current Month Profit/Loss.
- Sales: Sales, Sales Discounts, Sales Returns.
- Purchases: Purchases, Purchase Discounts, Purchase Returns.
- Costs: Salary Costs, Electricity Costs, Water Costs, Advertising Costs, and others
You can match the product along with the initial stock and set automatic stock adjustments between iSeller and Jurnal on this panel.
iSeller provides features for automatic inventory integration with Jurnal, simply by activating the Enable Inventory Integration switch.
Auto Create Product
Before using inventory integration, all products tracked in inventory at iSeller must be in the Jurnal system with the same SKU attribute so that the inventory adjustment function can run properly.
To simplify product duplication and initial stock amount between the two systems, iSeller provides Auto Create Product function. Before you run this function, make sure all products already have SKUs and the inventory track with iSeller is active and the stock amount has been filled in the iSeller system.
This add-on will automatically analyze the products from both systems and provide detailed status information as follows:
- iSeller Product Without SKU: Provides information on the number of products that do not have SKU in iSeller.
- iSeller Product Mapped to Jurnal: Provides information on the number of products in iSeller that have been mapped to the Jurnal.
- Product Without SKU Jurnal: Provides information on the number of products that do not have SKU in the Jurnal.
Press the Auto Create Product button to start matching the product between the iSeller system and the Jurnal. If the process is successful, a notification will appear as shown below.
To adjust the stock amount between iSeller and Jurnal, please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Please select the outlet you want to synchronize first.
Step 2: Click the Sync Product button.
Step 3: Then a new page will appear in the form of product synchronization between iSeller and the Jurnal.
Please select one of the stocks you want between iSeller and Jurnal, then please click the Sync button to synchronize.
Then a notification will appear that the synchronization was successful.
After that the stock will adjust according to your choice and information will appear in the form of the date and time when you synchronize.
Synchronization Schedule Settings
In this panel you can adjust the schedule for synchronizing sales and stock data automatically and manually. Synchronization will only affect products and sales data that inventory tracking with iSeller has been enabled.
To sync automatically please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Activate Enable Automatic Synchronization.
- Start at: Specifies the date when you want to start synchronizing sales data and stock data.
- Sync at: Specify the time when you want to synchronize sales data and stock data automatically.
Step 2: Please specify a date to start synchronization and a time to synchronize sales data and stock data in your store automatically.
After you have finished defining Start at and Sync at, click the Save button in the right corner of your screen to save your settings.
To sync manually please follow the steps below.
Step 1: Please click the Manual Synchronization button.
Step 2: Then a new page will appear for you to fill in the date and time of synchronizing order data and stock data at your store.
- Start at: Specify the date when you want to start synchronization.
- End at: Specifies the date until when you want to synchronize.
- Start Time: Defines the time when you want to start synchronization.
- End Time: Defines the time until when you want to synchronize.
After you have finished defining Start at, End at, Start Time, and Sync at, click the Save button in the far right corner of your screen to save your settings.
Synchronization Activity Review
After you have successfully synchronized sales data, stock data, and product transfer data to your shop manually or automatically, the data will appear in the form of a table by clicking Show Synchronization History.
The information displayed is the number of orders, the adjustment of stock orders, the number of transactions, the number of returns, the number of adjustments for stock returns, and the number of transfers that were successfully synchronized and which failed to synchronize.
If you want to see more synchronization history, please click Load More.
Congratulations! You have successfully integrated between iSeller and Jurnal. For the next step, study the expectations and results obtained in the Jurnal in the Jurnal Integration Results article.