Modifier groups is use for organizing modifier products that will be used as additional products for a certain product (for example, pizza may have various modifier choices such as topping, pizza edge, taste & etc.). Modifier product is only available in F&B type store.
To configure for modifier groups, please go to the Catalog menu, then click the Modifier Groups sub-menu.
Modifier Groups Page
In the Modifier Groups page, you can add a new modifier group by clicking the Add button, you will be taken to a page to add a new modifier group.
Main Section Page Group of Modifier
The main part of the group a modifier allows you to look at the a modifier you, looking for certain group a modifier, and sift / do filter the group a modifier.
In the title of table you can see explanation as: Title and Active. You can click on on the Title to do sortir or sort goods. alphabetically
It is simply that the following explanation:
- Title: The name of a group a modifier that you have made.
- Active: The status of a modifier the group. If disabled, then a modifier group it will not seen in post and your online store.
Search for Modifier Groups
To find a specific modifier group, type the name of the modifier group that you want to search in the red box, then it will automatically sort the list of modifier groups that includes the words you search.
Filter Modifier Groups
If you want to filter your list of modifier groups, click the funnel logo at the upper left of the main section of the modifier groups page, then you will find various types of filtering functions available.
There are a total of 2 types of filtering you can do to your modifier groups list:
- Is Active: Only show modifier group that is on active status.
- Selection Mode: Show modifier group base on the selection type for each modifier groups. Whether the selection mode is single selection (can only be selected once) or multiple selection (can be selected multiple times and combined with other modifiers).
After select type of filter (in this example is the Status), please fill in the operator and value fields referring to explanation below:
- Operators: The way in which modifier groups will be filtered, in this example the selected operator is Is.
- Value: The value of the status that you want to filter, in this example the chosen value is False.
Based on above filtering, we are looking for modifier groups that Is Not (False) active.
After all are entered, click Add Filter then the filter will take effect become the screen as below.
Saving the Filter Results
The results of the filtering that you have just done can be saved for later use. Just click the My Filter button to save the filter results.
You can name this filter result and click the Save button, then the results of your modifier filtering will be saved.
You can access the Saved Filter by clicking on the Three Point logo located at the top right of the main part of the modifier group.
Additional Features - Checklist
iSeller also provides an additional checklist feature in this module, for you to select multiple modifier groups and change its setting all at once.
First, click the check box beside modifier groups title, once you have done select the modifier groups you want to change setting, you can either click.
- Activate: This will activate all the modifier groups that you have selected. When modifier group is active, then the modifiers in those groups can be used when ordering at the POS or online store,
- Deactivate: This will deactivate all modifier groups that you have selected . If the modifier group is inactive, then the modifiers in those groups will not be able to use when ordering at the POS or online store,
- Delete: This will delete all modifier groups that you have selected. Modifier data that has been deleted cannot be restored anymore, if you want to temporarily turn off, please use the deactivate feature .