This article explains access limitations for web-admin settings. To set limitations for web admin access, please click on the Settings menu and then the Users sub-menu. Click the pen icon on any user other than the account owner, because the account owner will always have access to the web admin and POS application.
In the Permissions panel, please activate the iSeller Store Admin Access button and Limit Admin Access to Users.
After you activate the iSeller Store Admin Access button and Limit Admin Access for Users then you will find a display of iSeller web-admin features where you can restrict access from that user.
You can choose which pages can be accessed by the user by pressing the checkbox on each available page name.
Advanced Securities Settings
This feature allows you to further limit user access related to inventory.
- Prohibit editing of Inventories: Users cannot change all settings related to adding and subtracting stocks, such as changing the quantity of stock on the product page, importing products, changing stock on the inventory page, approving stock inventory. Users can still access the relevant page as long as they still have access according to permission settings.
- Prohibit editing of selling prices: Users cannot change the selling prices on the product page and cannot import products.
- Prohibit editing of purchase prices: Users cannot change the purchase price on the product page and cannot import products. iSeller is equipped with cost of goods sold complete with the report, to find out the steps to activate the feature, please read the Cost of Goods Price Settings page.
- Prohibit transfer changes: Users can still open the transfer page (depending on page permission settings), make transfers, mark transfers as complete, but cannot change transferred items.
- Prohibit transfer receipt: Users can still open the transfer page, make deliveries / change items and quantities but cannot accept and mark transfers as completed.
- Prohibit deletion of data: Users still see data on the iSeller web admin, but cannot delete such data such as product data, collection data, modifier data, user data, and so on.
This access limitation setting will also affect the iSeller Admin App. iSeller also provides access recommendations for employees that you can read about Employee Access Recommendations.