iSeller provides the iSeller Pay payment method for your customer's payment options. One of the advantages of using iSeller Pay is that you don't have to bother making requests to the bank for permission to sell using a credit card or use an EDC machine. iSeller provides EDC devices that can be integrated with the system easily.
Common payment methods allow you to receive money directly without the intermediary of iSeller, for example payment using cash.
In addition, iSeller also provides a means to add special payment methods such as vouchers. We also provide payment methods using debit and credit cards at your store.
To access general payment settings on POS, please click the Settings menu then the Payments sub-menu. Then please go to the Point of Sale panel which has been marked as shown below.
The first payment method is cash payment. When you activate the Cash payment method , an option will appear to fill in quick cash where this option can be filled with a multiple value of cash that you want to pay.
Example: If the option is filled with a price of Rp 5,000, and the price to be paid is Rp 18,000, then the multiple of Rp 5,000 which is close to the price to be paid is Rp 20,000.
The following is a display of the quick cash payment settings on the iSeller web-admin. You can add a maximum of 5 options for quick cash.
Here's how Quick Cash looks on POS.
You can also add credit card payment methods by using the External Credit Card feature. Just activate External Credit and a list of External Credit Cards will appear for you to add.
By default, iSeller provides the 3 most commonly used types of credit cards, namely VISA, MasterCard, and AMEX. If you wish to add a credit card of your own choice, please click on the Add Card button.
To add another credit card besides the one provided by iSeller, please click the Add Card button then a new page will appear as shown below.
Please fill in the Name and Description credit card you want to add. After you have finished adding credit cards, a list of External Credit Cards will appear that you have added.
iSeller also provides a list of debit cards as a payment method.
To add a debit card, please click the Add Card button and a new page will appear as shown below.
Please fill in the Name and Description of the debit card that you want to add. After you have finished adding debit cards, a list of External Debit Cards that you added will appear.
Custom Payment Methods
iSeller also supports various payments such as voucher codes from your own Shop and loyalty points. Custom Payment Method features gives you the flexibility to make other unique payments.
To add another payment method, please click Add Method then a new page will appear as shown below.
Here is some information on the Add Custom Payment Method page.
- Name: The free name you want to add custom payments to your shop.
- Description: A free description that you want to add for custom payments to your shop.
- Require Input: If this button is activated it will ensure this payment method requires additional input such as a voucher number.
- Input Caption: A free description that will appear on the POS application.
- List of Payment Code for Validation: A feature to list the codes that you want to use on your shop.
When you have added other payment methods and activated the list of valid codes, the Set Code List button will appear to add a payment with a voucher code as shown below.
After you click the Set Code List button, a new page will appear as shown below and here is some information on the Set Code List page.
- Pay Code: Pay code that will be entered at the time of the order transaction for payment.
- Amount: Description of the discount fee obtained from the payment code.
- Expiration: Description of the date when the pay code expires.
- Created Date: Description of when the payment code was generated.
- Status: The status of the payment code that you have added is still available, used, or expired.