Through this report, you can review product stock data that is registered at the iSeller store. To access inventory reports, please click the Reports menu and then the Inventory Reports sub-menu.
If you want to review the stock listing at the iSeller store, you must use the stock listing feature that has been provided. To record stock using the iSeller system, please read the article Manage Inventory Stock.
In the inventory report, you can change the appearance of the table based on available classifications. You can access the inventory report classification by clicking on the section that we marked in the image below.
Following are the classifications of inventory reports:
- Inventory Summary: This report shows the current stock conditions in your store.
- Low Stock Inventory: This report shows all products whose stock is the same as or under stock warning. To set a stock warning when the quantity is low, please read Manage Inventory.
- Inventory History : Inventory History will display an inventory report of goods entering and leaving your store such as the number of first stocks, the number of new stocks, total orders, total out of stock, total adjustments, the number of items returned, and the final stock of goods.
Adding dimension will detail the report based on additional information. The additional information referred to is the data category that becomes the reference and / or new information in the detailed report.
To add dimensions please click Add Dimension like in the picture and you will find various types of additional dimensions that we have provided.
There are a total of 9 additional dimensions that you can add to your report:
- Outlet: Specifies the number of product stocks in each outlet / branch.
- Unit of Measurement: Detailing product units such as pcs, units, kg, etc.
- Product Type: Specifies the product by adding product type information.
- SKU Number: Specifies the product by adding product SKU information.
- Variant Title: Specifies the product by adding information on product variants such as the color of the shirt red, green, blue.
- Collection: Break down products by adding information to collection groups that are incorporated.
- Price: Detailing the product by adding price information.
- Vendor: Detailing products by adding vendor related information.
- Tag: Break down products by adding related product tag information.