Promotion is one of the marketing features where you give special offers such as price cuts or free shipping automatically when customers bought the faulty product.
On the iSeller system, you can access the Promotion feature by clicking the Marketing menu and then clicking the Promotion sub-menu. Then the next display that you will see is as follows.
Main Section of Promotion
On the main page, you will see a list of promotions that you have created. Here is how it looks:
In the Promotion List, we can see several columns such as:
- Details: Name and condition information regarding the promotion that you have created.
- Start Date: When the promotion starts or can be used.
- End Date: When the promotion ends and cannot be used.
- Active Button: If deactivated, the promotion cannot be used on your POS and Online Stores.
Looking for Promotions
To find a specific promotion, please write the name of the promotion you want to search in the red box, then the iSeller system will automatically sort the list of Promotions that contain the same name that you have written.
If you want to filter your promotion list, please click on the funnel icon at the top left of the main promotion page, then you will find the type of promotional filter that we have provided.
You can filter promotions by active type or not. After you choose the filtering method, you will find the filtering form as follows:
After selecting the column to filter (in this example is Active ), please fill in the operator and value fields with an explanation as follows:
- Operator: The way the promotion will be filtered, in this example the operator selected is Is (Equal to).
- Value: The value of the active status that you want to filter, in this example the chosen value is True.
After all are entered, please click Add Filter then the results of the promotion filter will be as follows.
Saving Promotion Filter Results
The results of the filtering that you have done can be saved for later use. Just click the My Filter button to save the filter results.
You can simply enter the filter name of the filtering results. After press the Save button, the filtering results of your promotion will be saved.
You can access each filtering result of your promotion by clicking on the Three Point icon located at the top right of the main promotion section.
Add a New Promotion
To add a new promotion, just click the Add Promotion button in the top right as shown below.
To find out more about adding promotions please read the Main Feature (Add / Change Promotion) article.
Additional Features - Checklist
iSeller also provides an additional checklist feature in this module, which is when you check the available data, additional features will appear that can help you more quickly in data processing.
When you have done the checklist, additional functions will appear at the top.
- Activate : This feature will activate all the promotion lists that you have checked. If the promotion is active, then the promotion can be used at the time of POS checkout or an online store with a predetermined time period,
- Deactivate : This feature will deactivate all the promotion lists that you have checked . If the promotion is off, the promotion cannot be used at the checkout of the POS or online store,
- Delete : This feature will delete all promotion lists that you have checked. Promotional data that has been deleted cannot be restored anymore, if you want to temporarily turn off, please select the deactivate feature.