Discount is one of the marketing features where you give nominal or discounted prices to certain products or orders using the registered discount code. Discount codes can be applied on POS checkout pages and online stores.
In the iSeller system, you can access the Discounts feature by clicking on the Marketing menu then clicking on the Discounts sub-menu. Then the next display that you will see is as follows.
Main Section Discounts
On the main page, you will see a list of discounts that you have made. Here is how it looks:
In the Discounts List, we can see several columns such as:
- Details: Name and condition information regarding the discount you have made.
- Usage Limit: The number of times the discount has been used when checkout at POS and online stores.
- Start: When the discount starts or can be used.
- End: When will the discount expire or cannot be used.
- Active Button: If deactivated, the discount cannot be used on your POS and online stores.
Looking for Discounts
To find a specific discount, please write the name of the discount that you want to search in the red box, then the iSeller system will automatically sort the list of discounts that contain the same name as you written.
If you want to filter your discount list, please click on the funnel icon at the top left of the discount main page, then you will find the type of discount filtering that we have provided.
You can filter discounts by active type or not. After you choose the filtering method, you will find the filtering form as follows:
After selecting a column to be filtered (in this example is Active ), please fill in the operator and values with the following explanation:
- Operator: The way how the discount will be filtered, in this example the selected operator is Is (Equal to).
- Value: The value of the Active Status that you want to filter, in this example the chosen value is True.
After all are entered, please click Add Filter then the results of the discount screening will be as follows.
Saving Discount Filter Results
The results of the filtering that you have done can be saved for later use. Just click the My Filter button to save the filter results. If confused, please see the image below.
You can simply enter the filter name of the discount screening result and press the Save button, then your discount filtering results will be saved.
You can access each of your discounted filtering results by clicking on the Three Point icon located at the top right of the main discount section.
Add a New Discount
To add a new discount, just click the Add Discount button in the top right as shown below.
To find out more about adding discounts please read the Main Feature (Add / Change Discount) article.
Additional Features - Checklist
iSeller also provides an additional checklist feature in this module, which is when you check the available data, additional features will appear that can help you more quickly in data processing.
When you have done the checklist, additional functions will appear at the top.
- Activate: This feature will activate all discount lists that you have checked . If the discount is active, then the relevant discount code can be used at POS checkout or online shop,
- Deactivate: This feature will deactivate all discount lists that you have checked . If the discount is deactivate, the corresponding discount code cannot be used at the checkout of the POS or online store,
- Delete: This feature will delete all discount lists that you have checked . Data that has been deleted can not be restored again, if you want to temporarily turn off, please select the deactivate feature.