The Orders page contains a list of orders from your store. You can see the order number, the date the order occurred, the customer's name, payment status, etc.
To access the Order page, please enter your store, then click the Orders menu located on the left side of your screen as shown below.
You can see all the orders list on the start page as shown below.
On the Order List page, you can see several columns such as:
- Order Reference: An order number that is automatically made based on the settings you made in General Settings.
- Date: The date according to the order was made.
- Customer: Customers who ordered the order. A customer who does not appear means customer information was not entered at the time of checkout at the POS or the customer checkout as guest on the Online Store.
- Payment Status: Payment status can contain Pending (Unpaid) / Partially Paid ( Partially Paid ) / Paid ( Paid ) / Partially Refunded (Partially Refunded) / Refunded (Refunded Money).
- Fulfillment Status: The processing status / fulfillment status can contain Not Fulfilled (Not Processed)/ Partially Fulfilled (Partially Processed) / Fulfilled (Processing Completed). Processing in question is the status of the item has arrived at the courier agent to be sent / has made a request for return of goods.
- Total: Total sales from the order.
Export Order List
To export the order list please click the Export button.
After you click the Export button, you will find a new look containing the Export Orders option as follows.
You can adjust the appearance of the order you want to export. We provide three order display settings that you can export.
Display orders according to the display settings you have set. The view that will be displayed in Current View is not the view of all orders, but the view that you have set with all kinds of filters (filter).
Export Orders By Date
It allows you to export a list of orders for a certain period of time. In the example above we can see that the Orders to be exported are all orders starting from 24/10/2018 until 31/10/2018.
It allows you to export all order lists.
Export Order Detail
The button is used to determine the export results that will occur. If you click Export Order Details, the export data result is information about the product from the order such as the product name, SKU of the product, and others.
The button is used to determine the export results that will occur. If you click Export Order, the export data result is information about the order such as the customer's name, shipping costs, and others.
Looking for Orders
To find a specific order please write the order number that you want to search into the box that we have marked in red, then the iSeller system will automatically sort the list of orders that have the Order Reference you are looking for.
Filter the Order List
If you want to filter your order list, please click on the funnel icon located at the top left of the main part of the order page, then you will find various types of filtering orders that we have provided.
There are a total of 10 types of filtering you can do to your order list:
- Status: Status of the order. Whether the Order Status is Draft, Completed, Reserved, or Void.
- Payment Status: Filtering orders based on the payment status of the order.
- Fulfillment Status: Filtering orders based on the fulfillment status of the order.
- Channels: Filtering orders based on sales channels. Is it from Point of Sale or online.
- Payment Method: Filtering orders based on the payment method used to fill orders.
- Cashier: Screening of orders based on the cashier who is responsible for orders that occur.
- Served By: Filtering of orders based on employees who send orders to the kitchen section to be managed. This column is commonly used for F&B businesses.
- Outlet: Filtering orders based on the outlet where the order occurred.
- Date: Filtering of orders based on the date the order occurred.
- Customer: Filtering orders based on the names of customers who have registered as members of your store.
After you choose the filtering method, you will find the filtering form as follows:
Please select the column to filter (in this example the Status), please fill in the operator and value section with an explanation as follows:
- Operator: The way in which the order status will be filtered, in this example the selected operator is Is (Equal to).
- Value: The value of the order status that you want to filter, in this example the value selected is Void. It means the Order list will filter all Orders that have Void Status.
After all are entered, please click Add Filter then the results of filtering the order will be as follows.
Saving Order Filtering Results
The results of the filtering that you have done can be saved for later use. Just click the My Filter button to save the filter results. If confused, please see the image below.
You simply enter the name of the result of filtering the order and press the Save button then the results of the filtering of your order will be saved.
You can access each filtering result of your order by clicking the Three Point icon located to the right of the My Filter button.